Saturday, September 27, 2008

Form here on....

For a long time i have wondered what my real passion is? I tried doing everything possible and lost interest in the middle of it or in most case just in the beginning. But to my surprise i have never gotten tired of watching movies. I moved from moderate Indian Tamil/Hindi movies to a much better Hollywood movies only to find out out that Hollywood do not make the best movies in the world. So i ventured into other indie movies and later in German, Italian and Brazilian movies. I was stunned at their direction and storytelling ability. But i did visit my native movies quite frequently. So i have decided to start blogging on movies and also soon come up with my own rating system. From here on i would be discussing about one or more movie in my blog posting. I may also blog on older movies. So here it goes......

No comments: